Implying Ownership in Sales
If the goal of your sales presentation is for your customer to own it, it would be really helpful if you could get them to start thinking about it as theirs from the beginning right? Well YOU have the power to do just that and…
on today’s show you’ll discover…
- … how rephrasing your communication can help your customer feel more connected to your product;
- …how implying ownership throughout the sale can increase your close rate;
- …and how even small changes in the way you communicate can have a big impact on your sales success!
Keys to Implying Ownership
1 ) Keep your customer involved.
When you’re customer is talking they are engaged and excited and they feel like they are part of the process.
2) Use words like “You” and “Your”
Imply ownership by using you and your throughout your presentation to help your customer imagine owning the product.
If the goal of the sale is for the customer to own the product:
- imply ownership throughout the sale
- keep them involved in the process
- and use phrases that include “you” and “your”
You’ll have your customer thinking about taking your product home long before you ever talk to them about how fantastic it is!
It’s a subtle thing but don’t underestimate the power of you!
Today’s One Two Punch:
Imply Ownership and Close More Sales
Ways to subscribe to The K.O. Sales Coach
If you liked this episode please head on over to iTunes and kindly leave us a rating, a review and subscribe!
- Click here to subscribe in iTunes
- Click here to subscribe via RSS
- Click here to subscribe via Stitcher
We want to hear from you! Ask questions, make comments, and share your, tips and opinions. Let your voice be heard!
- Email: info@KOSalesCoach.net
Use our SpeakPipe Page! to send a FREE voice-mail right from your computer, tablet or phone!
The Ultimate Rebuttal Cheat Sheet!
Get your FREE Proven Method to address ANY objection & convert more shoppers into BUYERS! - Without spending hours memorizing rebuttal scripts!