What Are They Saying?
In every sales organization there are those salespeople…you know the ones, they’re always on top of the leaderboard. They’re almost legendary and then there are the stories…. “how did she close that sale? That was an impossible situation and somehow he turned it around….I need to know what he’s saying.”
On today’s show discover:
- … the magic phrase I learned after analyzing the sales presentations of a top salesman;
- … the secret to turning those impossible situations around;
- … and how you can close more sales and benefit from what I learned.
How I Discovered the Magic Phrase
As the head of a call center training department I listened to recording from our top salesperson to find out what he was saying to turn around impossible sales situations.
I found his magic phrase and this is what he said:
“It’s like Milk, you don’t know if it works, until you try it.”
Where’s the Magic?
The magic was in what he did not what he said.
Customers buy from people they know, like and trust….and that was his big secret. He spent time getting to know his customer, and getting them to like him. That’s how he turned around so many impossible situations.
Today’s One Two Punch
Get them to like and trust you and make sales like magic
Ways to subscribe to The K.O. Sales Coach
If you liked this episode please head on over to iTunes and kindly leave us a rating, a review and subscribe!
- Click here to subscribe in iTunes
- Click here to subscribe via RSS
- Click here to subscribe via Stitcher
We want to hear from you! Ask questions, make comments, and share your, tips and opinions. Let your voice be heard!
- Email: info@KOSalesCoach.net
Use our SpeakPipe Page! to send a FREE voice-mail right from your computer, tablet or phone!