Why it’s Important to Take Responsibility for Your Actions
It’s a popular game to play, especially when something goes wrong. Maybe you’ve played it yourself ..it’s the Blame Game. You know pointing the finger at something when a sale goes south.
- They didn’t have any money
- They thought it was Free
- They just didn’t want to buy
It’s easy to do and sometimes these things you blame might even be legit but the question is do you ever actually win when you play the blame game?
On today’s show discover:
- … how to find the value in a lost sale;
- … why focusing on those things you can control sets you up for success;
- …and why you’ll never win the blame game.