In Sales, Nice Guys Finish First
No doubt you’ve heard the expression “nice guys finish last”. I’m not entirely sure who said it but I’m pretty sure they weren’t talking about nice guys in sales because in sales “nice guys finish first.”
On today’s show discover:
- …why you need your customer more than they need you;
- …how easy it is to standout and rise above the competition;
- …a simple way to get first hand experience on the other side of the counter.
Key Points from the Show
- Even a bad experience ordering a sandwich can ultimately impact sales!
- You need your customer more than they need you.
- Be the customer and go on a pretend shopping trip. It’s a great way to add the good experiences you have to your sales approach and remove any that can cause a negative experience.
- It’s easy to stand out when you’re:
- and have a sincere desire to help.
Today’s One Two Punch
In sales “the nice guy (or gal) does finish first!”
Ways to subscribe to The K.O. Sales Coach
If you liked this episode please head on over to iTunes and kindly leave us a rating, a review and subscribe!
- Click here to subscribe in iTunes
- Click here to subscribe via RSS
- Click here to subscribe via Stitcher
We want to hear from you! Ask questions, make comments, and share your, tips and opinions. Let your voice be heard!
- Email: info@KOSalesCoach.net
Use our SpeakPipe Page! to send a FREE voice-mail right from your computer, tablet or phone!