Funny Sales Quotes
Everyone has sales slumps from time to time. It’s at times like this when a little chuckle may be just the motivation you need to get you through. For me, nothing works better than a funny take on serious business. I guess that’s why I like funny sales quotes so much. I hope these inspire and motivate you to have a great sales day!
- “The only place success comes before work is in the dictionary.” – Vidal Sassoon
- “For Sale: Parachute. Only used once, never opened, small stain” – Unknown
- “The only thing worse than training employees and losing them is not training them and keeping them.” – Zig Ziglar
- “A meeting is an event at which the minutes are kept and the hours are lost.” – Unknown
- “Eagles soar, but weasels don’t get sucked into jet engines.”- Steven Wright
- “I think the biggest mistake that salespeople make today is that they try to pretend they’re not salespeople.” – Unknown
- “Timid salesmen have skinny kids.” –Zig Ziglar
- “Success is going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm.” – Winston Churchill
- “Customers are like teeth. Ignore them and they’ll go away.” – Jerry Flanagan
- “Although your customers won’t love you if you give bad service, your competitors will.” – Kate Zabriskie
Oh what the heck….here are a couple more:
- “People can have it in any color – so long as it’s black.” – Henry Ford
- “The difference between try and triumph is just a little umph!” – Marvin Phillips
- “There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.” – Beverly Sills
- “Art is making something out of nothing and selling it.” – Frank Zappa
Next time you find yourself in a sales slump look through some funny sales quotes. It might just be what you need to put a smile on your face and get back on top of the leader board!
What are your favorite funny sales quotes? Leave a comment below and share them!
The Ultimate Rebuttal Cheat Sheet!
Get your FREE Proven Method to address ANY objection & convert more shoppers into BUYERS! - Without spending hours memorizing rebuttal scripts!